Be Tools is a UI addon for Blender 2.9. The toolset groups common modeling functions into context-sensitive, hot box style menus to speed up modeling workflows. The tool also docks a palette to the right of the 3D View for easy access to common tools and my own custom tools.
Included in this release:
- Auto Hard Edges to Seams based on the auto-smooth angle.
- Smart Extract to quickly create a new object based on your current selection.
- Shortcuts to recalculate face normals no matter what editing mode you are currently using and a shortcut to show face orientation.
- Quickly create 2x2, 3x3, and 4x4 lattices on your objects.
- Shortcuts to export the scene as an FBX or just the current selected object.
- Quickly generate collision mesh for UE4 with a single click.
** Install by going to Edit > Preferences > Add-ons > Install and select the downloaded "be_tools.zip" file **
The hot box is mapped to the space bar, but feel free to change it in Edit > Preferences > Keymaps.
A zip file containing the Blender add-on. Hotkey is SPACEBAR, tweak the hotkey if needed.
- A zip file containing the Blender add-on. Hotkey is SPACEBAR, tweak the hotkey if needed.